Tuesday, April 29, 2014

UPDATE/this isn't actually important

I was supposed to write a 'zero draft' for English about Deaf education but 90% of it is about the importance of finding the right foundation for your skin color and there is no punch line.
Also I wrote this super bangin' post/poem about a boy and I can't post it because said boy knows my blog and I don't want him to read it. It is currently labeled "This is for you; but don't read it" (But I want all of you to read it, so go figure.)
I do however have a pint of pistachio gelato in my freezer and happy about that.
Also I was logged into my personal blog account, and then I got distracted reading Sasha Fierce, and I commented under, like, my actual name, and I know it doesn't matter but I want to hide under a rock or a blanket because it felt wrong.
Also I've been keeping a note in my phone and everyday when I wake up I write a sentence about my dream and regardless of how sane I think I am they're always ridiculous and you should all try it and die laughing with me.

XXXXXXRRRR

6 comments:

  1. I love the spontaneity in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I really want to try the whole dream thing.... Maybe I will....

    ReplyDelete
  3. just post the bangin' one already dang it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forget English. No one really knows what the heck a 'zero' draft is anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. come out from under the blankets because I LOVE YOU but I totally get what your saying. I don't know what I would want to read more, the paper about finding the right foundation or your bangin blog post. tbh I would probably read your receipts. not in a weird way or anything.... just I feel like everything you say is insanely important to the well being of the human race... ok so maybe it is in a weird way?? I JUST FEEL LIKE YOU WOULD ONLY BUY COOL/IMPORTANT STUFF OKAY?!??!

    ReplyDelete