Sunday, April 27, 2014

Hi

**Friendly reminder that Taylor Lautner once played Sharkboy** 

I have a picture of my dad and I on my dresser and I am asleep on his shoulders and it's my all time favorite. I spent the last hour reading reviews in search of the perfect eyeliner. (right now I'm going with MAC Pro-Longwear) I saw Divergent again last night and that movie will always get me, I think. Speaking of last night: There is literally no traffic at 3:15 am and I can't stop thinking about it/you. Also I want to try sushi and I want to see Spectacular Now and I don't know what I want all at the same time and I forget how old my parents are. Also there is only one pair of socks I can sleep in, and I desperately need a second pair. 

XX
R/M



6 comments:

  1. I've heard you were super good. And everyone was super right.
    I loved how random this was. "There is literally no traffic at 3:15 am and I can't stop thinking about it/you." It threw me off guard and made me laugh because I completely know that feeling of all that smushed together. SO good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hated Spectacular Now.
    Just being honest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a picture of me and my dad on rocking horses. Its kind of the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh.

    And thanks for the reminder of Sharkboy, I needed that so much today. Serious.

    ReplyDelete