Sunday, May 18, 2014

FIRST THINGS FIRST I'M THE REALEST

Real talk is that I have listened to Fancy twelve hundred times over the weekend and I am not sick of it yet. Also I feel like I just got hit by a train and I wish that I didn't have to take my dads car to go get washed tomorrow because I think it will ruin Our plans. It was nice of him to let me borrow it, though. Also real is that my room is  a disaster and all of my clothes are dirty and this weekend was a MARATHON OF MY LIFE and also on friday I did about a thousand calf raises to keep myself awake and I woke up in the middle of the night to the Charlie-Horse from Hell. So everything DOES ACTUALLY come with a consequence. I did find though that the Aaron Carter Pandora is the Greatest Ever. (Currently playing Shaggy). But if you want to know things that are Real-Real, lets talk about how my parents held hands at church or how I got to see my sister AND hear her, or how Cynthia Rowley designed (the bandaid I am currently wearing) but more importantly, a wet-suit so YES IT IS POSSIBLE TO LOOK FAB WHILE WATERSKIING. (I'd say surfing but those surfers have their own thing going for them.)  (Pandora Update: Backstreet Boys). Also I adopted some cute baby cactus plants and I think I killed them so if that isn't a metaphor of my life, I don't know what is.

xxroth
ko

4 comments:

  1. Worship this. It's so you. It's perfectly you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real talk you and SAM are tied for having the best titles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every post is completely stream of consciousness and I think your blog will probably bring world peace or cure cancer or something someday.

    ReplyDelete