Sunday, March 2, 2014

CONCRETE Jungle (of things that have my heart.)


  • Carmines (44th and 200)
  • The boy with the hair the color of honey 
  • Brown sugar
  • Real mail & ugly stamps
  • Waffles and Dinges (travels)
  • 347 Madison Ave.
  • Peppermint Chapstick
  • Blue pens
  • The second floor of the MoMA (53rd and 11)
  • (Yellow Diamond) Versace
  • Geodes 
  • 757 5th Ave. 
  • The smell of coffee
  • Moleskin notebooks
  • Urbanear headphones
  • Camp socks
  • 66 5th Ave.
  • Tony Caputos 
XX
R

5 comments:

  1. I understand almost 0 of this and yet I am so intrigued and I feel like I know you better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to Moleskin, no to blue pens, what to geodes, yes to camp socks, no to versace, huh to carmines, yes to real mail & ugly stamps, no to the smell of coffee, excuse me to tony caputos, and where's your other post, I'm waiting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geodes are the best sedimentary rock. Also go to Tonys- it's in slc & it's the greatest. Also TECHNICALLY my second post was "faults". So...

      Delete
    2. I don't know anything about rocks. Also, geography. Also, polite conversations with people I don't really know.

      My bad on the second post.

      Delete