Sunday, March 23, 2014

Casey Neistat and everything else:

I hope I'm more than the sum total of my parts but I know it's possible to be less and it has been months since the last time and all I really wanted was a pizza hot pocket and every time I see cheetahs by my house or stripes on a car I can't help but think of you. (It doesn't happen a lot because there are exactly zero cheetahs by my house.) All I want to do is watch Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century, but it is IMPOSSIBLE to find it online and I don't have $52 to spend on a VHS. I've been listening to Ellie Goulding's 'Dead in the Water' for four days now. (Makes me wonder what Halcyon Days are?) (Also sometimes I forget to breathe when I listen to it.) Last week it was 'Great Indoors' from JM, so there's that. I was on the back of his bike today and there is just something about the wind cutting through your jeans, especially on your shins, and the speed forcing you to lean forward and the fact that you'll never have to wear a seat belt.


PS. He likes riding on a bike, too. You can just tell. 

XXROTHKO

4 comments:

  1. http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/search/?q=zenon&md=movies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird cause I have been looking so hard for that stupid movie too, ^^^ also i am gonna watch this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how you always put so much in so few words but it amazes me every time.

    ReplyDelete