Sunday, March 30, 2014

MH370

I can't get a single piece of paper to say airborne, yet everyday, there are some 50,000 flights and 3 million people flying and each time there are 500 tons of metal flying for hours in the air, and we've walked on the moon.
(What I'm trying to tell you is that I don't understand how that works. Or how ships float or where wind comes from.)

My dad can still remember getting let out of school to watch the space shuttle take off, and you'd think with something as beautiful as flight, airplanes wouldn't go missing.
But they do.


Maybe it's because I don't understand the laws of physics or how displacement works or maybe it's because I still think we don't have a right to fly and I know I’m supposed to "Be where my feet are!” but my thoughts can't help but run and I know my feet won't do that.

XX
RR

2 comments:

  1. Just put paper on the airplanes(;

    I like the " "Be where my feet are!” " had not hear that before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful. I really love it.

    ReplyDelete